Fos-like immunohistochemical identification of neurons active during the startle response of the rainbow trout
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 439, Issue 3, pages 306–314, 22 October 2001
How to Cite
Bosch, T. J., Maslam, S. and Roberts, B. L. (2001), Fos-like immunohistochemical identification of neurons active during the startle response of the rainbow trout. J. Comp. Neurol., 439: 306–314. doi: 10.1002/cne.1352
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!