Taurine-, aspartate- and glutamate-like immunoreactivity identifies chemically distinct subdivisions of Kenyon cells in the cockroach mushroom body
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 439, Issue 3, pages 352–367, 22 October 2001
How to Cite
Sinakevitch, I., Farris, S. M. and Strausfeld, N. J. (2001), Taurine-, aspartate- and glutamate-like immunoreactivity identifies chemically distinct subdivisions of Kenyon cells in the cockroach mushroom body. J. Comp. Neurol., 439: 352–367. doi: 10.1002/cne.1355
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: 2-PO1 NS28495-11
- Human Frontiers Science Program. Grant Number: RG0143/2000-B
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!