GDNF and NGF family members and receptors in human fetal and adult spinal cord and dorsal root ganglia
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 440, Issue 2, pages 204–217, 12 November 2001
How to Cite
Josephson, A., Widenfalk, J., Trifunovski, A., Widmer, H.-R., Olson, L. and Spenger, C. (2001), GDNF and NGF family members and receptors in human fetal and adult spinal cord and dorsal root ganglia. J. Comp. Neurol., 440: 204–217. doi: 10.1002/cne.1380
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2001
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish AFA
- Swedish AMF
- Swedish Hedlunds stiftelse
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31-52947.97
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!