Striatal and central extended amygdala parts of the interstitial nucleus of the posterior limb of the anterior commissure: Evidence from tract-tracing techniques in the rat
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 439, Issue 1, pages 104–126, 8 October 2001
How to Cite
Shammah-Lagnado, S. J., Alheid, G. F. and Heimer, L. (2001), Striatal and central extended amygdala parts of the interstitial nucleus of the posterior limb of the anterior commissure: Evidence from tract-tracing techniques in the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 439: 104–126. doi: 10.1002/cne.1999
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2001
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 99/07827-9
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NS-17743, NS-HL60097, NS-HL60969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!