Organization of area 3a in macaque monkeys: Contributions to the cortical phenotype
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 471, Issue 1, pages 97–111, 22 March 2004
How to Cite
Krubitzer, L., Huffman, K. J., Disbrow, E. and Recanzone, G. (2004), Organization of area 3a in macaque monkeys: Contributions to the cortical phenotype. J. Comp. Neurol., 471: 97–111. doi: 10.1002/cne.20025
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2003
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01 NS35103
- NEI. Grant Number: R01 EY013458
- NINDS. Grant Number: R01 NS044590
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!