LIM-homeodomain genes as developmental and adult genetic markers of Xenopus forebrain functional subdivisions
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 472, Issue 1, pages 52–72, 19 April 2004
How to Cite
Moreno, N., Bachy, I., Rétaux, S. and González, A. (2004), LIM-homeodomain genes as developmental and adult genetic markers of Xenopus forebrain functional subdivisions. J. Comp. Neurol., 472: 52–72. doi: 10.1002/cne.20046
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2003
- ACI-Biologie du Développement
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: BFI2003-03756
- the Picasso exchange program. Grant Number: HF02-146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!