Bilateral corticospinal projections arise from each motor cortex in the macaque monkey: A quantitative study
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 473, Issue 2, pages 147–161, 24 May 2004
How to Cite
Lacroix, S., Havton, L. A., McKay, H., Yang, H., Brant, A., Roberts, J. and Tuszynski, M. H. (2004), Bilateral corticospinal projections arise from each motor cortex in the macaque monkey: A quantitative study. J. Comp. Neurol., 473: 147–161. doi: 10.1002/cne.20051
- Issue online: 15 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2002
- The Kent Waldrep National Paralysis Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1-NS42291
- California Roman Reed Bill
- California Regional Primate Research Center (Base Grant)
- Canadian Institute of Health Research (S.L.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!