Engrailed-2 negatively regulates the onset of perinatal Purkinje cell differentiation
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 472, Issue 1, pages 87–99, 19 April 2004
How to Cite
Jankowski, J., Holst, M. I., Liebig, C., Oberdick, J. and Baader, S. L. (2004), Engrailed-2 negatively regulates the onset of perinatal Purkinje cell differentiation. J. Comp. Neurol., 472: 87–99. doi: 10.1002/cne.20059
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2003
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN-0138147
- BONFOR. Grant Numbers: O-167.0004, O-167.0010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 400 TP C6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!