This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Expression of Trk receptors in the oculomotor system of the adult cat†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2004
Published 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 473, Issue 4, pages 538–552, 7 June 2004
How to Cite
Benítez-Temiño, B., Morcuende, S., Mentis, G. Z., de la Cruz, R. R. and Pastor, Á. M. (2004), Expression of Trk receptors in the oculomotor system of the adult cat. J. Comp. Neurol., 473: 538–552. doi: 10.1002/cne.20095
- Issue online: 23 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2003
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología-Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (MCYT-FEDER). Grant Number: BF12003-01024
- Fundación Eugenio Rodríguez Pascual
- Fondo de Investigacion Sanitaria (FIS) in Spain. Grant Number: 01/0193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!