Parvalbumin-containing interneurons in the basolateral amygdala express high levels of the α1 subunit of the GABAA receptor
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 473, Issue 1, pages 137–146, 17 May 2004
How to Cite
McDonald, A. J. and Mascagni, F. (2004), Parvalbumin-containing interneurons in the basolateral amygdala express high levels of the α1 subunit of the GABAA receptor. J. Comp. Neurol., 473: 137–146. doi: 10.1002/cne.20101
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS38998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!