Progression of hair cell ejection and molecular markers of apoptosis in the avian cochlea following gentamicin treatment
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 475, Issue 1, pages 1–18, 12 July 2004
How to Cite
Mangiardi, D. A., McLaughlin-Williamson, K., May, K. E., Messana, E. P., Mountain, D. C. and Cotanche, D. A. (2004), Progression of hair cell ejection and molecular markers of apoptosis in the avian cochlea following gentamicin treatment. J. Comp. Neurol., 475: 1–18. doi: 10.1002/cne.20129
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2003
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: DC01689, DC004731
- Deafness Research Foundation
- Samuel P. Rosenthal and Dossberg Foundation
- Sarah Fuller Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!