Lumbar commissural interneurons with reticulospinal inputs in the cat: Morphology and discharge patterns during fictive locomotion
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 474, Issue 4, pages 546–561, 5 July 2004
How to Cite
Matsuyama, K., Nakajima, K., Mori, F., Aoki, M. and Mori, S. (2004), Lumbar commissural interneurons with reticulospinal inputs in the cat: Morphology and discharge patterns during fictive locomotion. J. Comp. Neurol., 474: 546–561. doi: 10.1002/cne.20131
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 11170253, 13035039
- Brain Science Foundation
- The Akiyama Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!