Expression and putative role of lactoseries carbohydrates present on NCAM in the rat primary olfactory pathway
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 475, Issue 3, pages 289–302, 26 July 2004
How to Cite
Storan, M. J., Magnaldo, T., Biol-N'Garagba, M.-C., Zick, Y. and Key, B. (2004), Expression and putative role of lactoseries carbohydrates present on NCAM in the rat primary olfactory pathway. J. Comp. Neurol., 475: 289–302. doi: 10.1002/cne.20167
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2003
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Australian Research Council Postgraduate Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!