Branched-chain amino acids and neurotransmitter metabolism: Expression of cytosolic branched-chain aminotransferase (BCATc) in the cerebellum and hippocampus
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 477, Issue 4, pages 360–370, 27 September 2004
How to Cite
Sweatt, A. J., Garcia-Espinosa, M. A., Wallin, R. and Hutson, S. M. (2004), Branched-chain amino acids and neurotransmitter metabolism: Expression of cytosolic branched-chain aminotransferase (BCATc) in the cerebellum and hippocampus. J. Comp. Neurol., 477: 360–370. doi: 10.1002/cne.20200
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2004
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS 38641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!