Anatomical and functional organization of somatosensory areas of the lateral fissure of the New World titi monkey (Callicebus moloch)
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 476, Issue 4, pages 363–387, 30 August 2004
How to Cite
Coq, J.-O., Qi, H., Collins, C. E. and Kaas, J. H. (2004), Anatomical and functional organization of somatosensory areas of the lateral fissure of the New World titi monkey (Callicebus moloch). J. Comp. Neurol., 476: 363–387. doi: 10.1002/cne.20237
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS 16446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!