Genetic control of sensitivity to hippocampal cell death induced by kainic acid: A quantitative trait loci analysis
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 477, Issue 1, pages 96–107, 6 September 2004
How to Cite
Schauwecker, P. E., Williams, R. W. and Santos, J. B. (2004), Genetic control of sensitivity to hippocampal cell death induced by kainic acid: A quantitative trait loci analysis. J. Comp. Neurol., 477: 96–107. doi: 10.1002/cne.20245
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS 38696
- James E. and Delia B. Baxter Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!