This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Identification and morphological classification of horizontal, bipolar, and amacrine cells within the zebrafish retina†
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2004
Published 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 477, Issue 4, pages 371–385, 27 September 2004
How to Cite
Connaughton, V.P., Graham, D. and Nelson, R. (2004), Identification and morphological classification of horizontal, bipolar, and amacrine cells within the zebrafish retina. J. Comp. Neurol., 477: 371–385. doi: 10.1002/cne.20261
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2003
- American University Mellon Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!