Localization of myosin phosphatase target subunit 1 in rat brain and in primary cultures of neuronal cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 478, Issue 1, pages 72–87, 4 October 2004
How to Cite
Lontay, B., Serfőző, Z., Gergely, P., Ito, M., Hartshorne, D. J. and Erdődi, F. (2004), Localization of myosin phosphatase target subunit 1 in rat brain and in primary cultures of neuronal cells. J. Comp. Neurol., 478: 72–87. doi: 10.1002/cne.20273
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2003
- Hungarian Science Research Fund. Grant Numbers: OTKA T043296, OTKA T037210
- Ministry of Health of Hungary. Grant Number: ETT 206/2003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL23615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!