Cell types, lineage, and architecture of the germinal zone in the adult dentate gyrus
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 478, Issue 4, pages 359–378, 25 October 2004
How to Cite
Seri, B., García-Verdugo, J. M., Collado-Morente, L., McEwen, B. S. and Alvarez-Buylla, A. (2004), Cell types, lineage, and architecture of the germinal zone in the adult dentate gyrus. J. Comp. Neurol., 478: 359–378. doi: 10.1002/cne.20288
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS28478, GM07524, SAF2002-03229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!