This article is linked to a neuroinformatics Web archive available at http://www.nesys.uio.no/. The archive contains (1) superimposed multilabeling microscope images, (2) atlas-style illustrations for all experimental animals, (3) videos of three-dimensional distribution patterns and overlap analysis, and (4) original coordinate files for downloading and free reuse by other investigators. For other related papers, see www.nesys.uio.no/Database.
Three-dimensional topography of corticopontine projections from rat sensorimotor cortex: Comparisons with corticostriatal projections reveal diverse integrative organization†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 478, Issue 3, pages 306–322, 18 October 2004
How to Cite
Leergaard, T. B., Alloway, K. D., Pham, T. A.T., Bolstad, I., Hoffer, Z. S., Pettersen, C. and Bjaalie, J. G. (2004), Three-dimensional topography of corticopontine projections from rat sensorimotor cortex: Comparisons with corticostriatal projections reveal diverse integrative organization. J. Comp. Neurol., 478: 306–322. doi: 10.1002/cne.20289
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2004
- The Research Council of Norway
- European Community Grant. Grant Number: QLRT-2000-02256
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: NS-37532
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!