The views, opinions, and/or findings contained in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed as an official Department of the Army position, policy, or decision.
Variable effects of chronic subcutaneous administration of rotenone on striatal histology†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 478, Issue 4, pages 418–426, 25 October 2004
How to Cite
Zhu, C., Vourc'h, P., Fernagut, P.-O., Fleming, S. M., Lacan, S., Dicarlo, C. D., Seaman, R. L. and Chesselet, M.-F. (2004), Variable effects of chronic subcutaneous administration of rotenone on striatal histology. J. Comp. Neurol., 478: 418–426. doi: 10.1002/cne.20305
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2004
- US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. Grant Number: DAMD17-94-C-4069
- Public Health Service. Grant Number: U54 ES12078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!