Expression of Cux-1 and Cux-2 in the subventricular zone and upper layers II–IV of the cerebral cortex
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 479, Issue 2, pages 168–180, 8 November 2004
How to Cite
Nieto, M., Monuki, E. S., Tang, H., Imitola, J., Haubst, N., Khoury, S. J., Cunningham, J., Gotz, M. and Walsh, C. A. (2004), Expression of Cux-1 and Cux-2 in the subventricular zone and upper layers II–IV of the cerebral cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 479: 168–180. doi: 10.1002/cne.20322
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2004
- Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Lefler Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke. Grant Number: ROI NS32457
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!