An experimental study of the connections of the telencephalon in the rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). I: Olfactory bulb and ventral area
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 480, Issue 2, pages 180–203, 6 December 2004
How to Cite
Folgueira, M., Anadón, R. and Yáñez, J. (2004), An experimental study of the connections of the telencephalon in the rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). I: Olfactory bulb and ventral area. J. Comp. Neurol., 480: 180–203. doi: 10.1002/cne.20340
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2003
- Spanish Science and Technology Ministry. Grant Numbers: BXX2000-0453-C02-01, BFU2004-03144/BFI
- Xunta de Galicia (Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!