Transitin, a nestin-related intermediate filament, is expressed by neural progenitors and can be induced in Müller glia in the chicken retina
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 484, Issue 1, pages 1–14, 28 March 2005
How to Cite
Fischer, A. J. and Omar, G. (2005), Transitin, a nestin-related intermediate filament, is expressed by neural progenitors and can be induced in Müller glia in the chicken retina. J. Comp. Neurol., 484: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/cne.20406
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2004
- The Ohio State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!