Acoustic stria: Anatomy of physiologically characterized cells and their axonal projection patterns
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 482, Issue 4, pages 349–371, 21 February 2005
How to Cite
Smith, P. H., Massie, A. and Joris, P. X. (2005), Acoustic stria: Anatomy of physiologically characterized cells and their axonal projection patterns. J. Comp. Neurol., 482: 349–371. doi: 10.1002/cne.20407
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: PO DC00116
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BNS-8901993
- Fund for Scientific Research – Flanders. Grant Number: G.0083.02
- Research Fund K.U. Leuven. Grant Number: OT/01/42
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!