Dlx gene expression during chick inner ear development
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 483, Issue 1, pages 48–65, 28 February 2005
How to Cite
Brown, S. T., Wang, J. and Groves, A. K. (2005), Dlx gene expression during chick inner ear development. J. Comp. Neurol., 483: 48–65. doi: 10.1002/cne.20418
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2004
- National Institute of Health/National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: DC05566, DC04675
- House Ear Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!