The first four authors contributed equally to this work.
Developmental expression of a tyramine receptor gene in the brain of the honey bee, Apis mellifera
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 483, Issue 1, pages 66–75, 28 February 2005
How to Cite
Mustard, J. A., Kurshan, P. T., Hamilton, I. S., Blenau, W. and Mercer, A. R. (2005), Developmental expression of a tyramine receptor gene in the brain of the honey bee, Apis mellifera. J. Comp. Neurol., 483: 66–75. doi: 10.1002/cne.20420
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2004
- Human Frontier Science Program. Grant Number: RG00143
- Royal Society of New Zealand Marsden Fund. Grant Number: UOO808
- Alexander von Humboldt Feodor Lynen Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!