Neuropeptide Y Y1 receptor mRNA in rodent brain: Distribution and colocalization with melanocortin-4 receptor
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 482, Issue 3, pages 217–243, 14 February 2005
How to Cite
Kishi, T., Aschkenasi, C. J., Choi, B. J., Lopez, M. E., Lee, C. E., Liu, H., Hollenberg, A. N., Friedman, J. M. and Elmquist, J. K. (2005), Neuropeptide Y Y1 receptor mRNA in rodent brain: Distribution and colocalization with melanocortin-4 receptor. J. Comp. Neurol., 482: 217–243. doi: 10.1002/cne.20432
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK56116, DK53301, MH61583, DK 567658, DK041096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!