Developmental regulation of neuron-specific P2X3 receptor expression in the rat cochlea
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 484, Issue 2, pages 133–143, 4 April 2005
How to Cite
Huang, L.-C., Greenwood, D., Thorne, P. R. and Housley, G. D. (2005), Developmental regulation of neuron-specific P2X3 receptor expression in the rat cochlea. J. Comp. Neurol., 484: 133–143. doi: 10.1002/cne.20442
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2004
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Marsden Fund (Royal Society of New Zealand)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!