Hair cell regeneration in sensory epithelia from the inner ear of a urodele amphibian
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 484, Issue 1, pages 105–120, 28 March 2005
How to Cite
Taylor, R. R. and Forge, A. (2005), Hair cell regeneration in sensory epithelia from the inner ear of a urodele amphibian. J. Comp. Neurol., 484: 105–120. doi: 10.1002/cne.20450
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2004
- Defeating Deafness
- The Royal National Institute for Deaf People
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!