Estrogen modulates the sexually dimorphic synaptic connectivity of the ventromedial nucleus
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 484, Issue 1, pages 68–79, 28 March 2005
How to Cite
Sá, S. I. and Madeira, M. D. (2005), Estrogen modulates the sexually dimorphic synaptic connectivity of the ventromedial nucleus. J. Comp. Neurol., 484: 68–79. doi: 10.1002/cne.20451
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2004
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Numbers: Project POCTI/NSE/42834/2001, Unit 121/94
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!