Sexual dimorphism of vocal control nuclei in budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus) revealed with Nissl and NADPH-d staining
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 484, Issue 1, pages 15–27, 28 March 2005
How to Cite
Brauth, S. E., Liang, W., Amateau, S. K. and Robert, T. F. (2005), Sexual dimorphism of vocal control nuclei in budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus) revealed with Nissl and NADPH-d staining. J. Comp. Neurol., 484: 15–27. doi: 10.1002/cne.20458
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2003
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH40698
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN 9816061
- University of Maryland/Department of Psychology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!