This report contains part of the Ph.D. thesis of A. Thomzig.
Pore-forming subunits of K-ATP channels, Kir6.1 and Kir6.2, display prominent differences in regional and cellular distribution in the rat brain†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 484, Issue 3, pages 313–330, 11 April 2005
How to Cite
Thomzig, A., Laube, G., Prüss, H. and Veh, R. W. (2005), Pore-forming subunits of K-ATP channels, Kir6.1 and Kir6.2, display prominent differences in regional and cellular distribution in the rat brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 484: 313–330. doi: 10.1002/cne.20469
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ve 187/1-3
- Forschungskommission of the Charité. Grant Number: 98-025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!