Expression patterns of the three Teashirt-related genes define specific boundaries in the developing and postnatal mouse forebrain
Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 486, Issue 1, pages 76–88, 23 May 2005
How to Cite
Caubit, X., Tiveron, M.-C., Cremer, H. and Fasano, L. (2005), Expression patterns of the three Teashirt-related genes define specific boundaries in the developing and postnatal mouse forebrain. J. Comp. Neurol., 486: 76–88. doi: 10.1002/cne.20500
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2004
- Association Française contre les Myopathies. Grant Number: 9360
- Fédération pour la Recherche sur le Cerveau
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!