Retrograde tracing of the subset of afferent connections in mouse barrel cortex provided by zincergic neurons
Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 486, Issue 1, pages 48–60, 23 May 2005
How to Cite
Brown, C. E. and Dyck, R. H. (2005), Retrograde tracing of the subset of afferent connections in mouse barrel cortex provided by zincergic neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 486: 48–60. doi: 10.1002/cne.20522
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2004
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)/Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- NSERC/Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Strafford Foundation for Alzheimer Research
- Scottish Rite Charitable Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!