Ionotropic glutamate receptors are expressed in GABAergic terminals in the rat superficial dorsal horn
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 486, Issue 2, pages 169–178, 30 May 2005
How to Cite
Lu, C.-R., Willcockson, H. H., Phend, K. D., Lucifora, S., Darstein, M., Valtschanoff, J. G. and Rustioni, A. (2005), Ionotropic glutamate receptors are expressed in GABAergic terminals in the rat superficial dorsal horn. J. Comp. Neurol., 486: 169–178. doi: 10.1002/cne.20525
- Issue online: 20 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS12440, NS40885
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!