Microzonal projection and climbing fiber remodeling in single olivocerebellar axons of newborn rats at postnatal days 4–7
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 487, Issue 1, pages 93–106, 20 June 2005
How to Cite
Sugihara, I. (2005), Microzonal projection and climbing fiber remodeling in single olivocerebellar axons of newborn rats at postnatal days 4–7. J. Comp. Neurol., 487: 93–106. doi: 10.1002/cne.20531
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2004
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 16500259
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 15029216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!