Morphological and biochemical heterogeneity in facial and vagal nerve innervated taste buds of the channel catfish, Ictalurus punctatus
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 486, Issue 2, pages 132–144, 30 May 2005
How to Cite
Eram, M. and Michel, W. C. (2005), Morphological and biochemical heterogeneity in facial and vagal nerve innervated taste buds of the channel catfish, Ictalurus punctatus. J. Comp. Neurol., 486: 132–144. doi: 10.1002/cne.20543
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DC01418, NS07938
- Willard L. Eccles Charitable Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!