Medial olivocochlear reflex interneurons are located in the posteroventral cochlear nucleus: A kainic acid lesion study in guinea pigs
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 487, Issue 4, pages 345–360, 11 July 2005
How to Cite
De Venecia, R. K., Liberman, M. C., Guinan, J. J. and Brown, M. C. (2005), Medial olivocochlear reflex interneurons are located in the posteroventral cochlear nucleus: A kainic acid lesion study in guinea pigs. J. Comp. Neurol., 487: 345–360. doi: 10.1002/cne.20550
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2004
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: RO1 DC 01089, RO1 DC 00188, P30 DC05209, T32 DC00020-11
- Triological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!