Octopamine-immunoreactive neurons in the brain and subesophageal ganglion of the hawkmoth Manduca sexta
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 488, Issue 3, pages 255–268, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Dacks, A. M., Christensen, T. A., Agricola, H.-J., Wollweber, L. and Hildebrand, J. G. (2005), Octopamine-immunoreactive neurons in the brain and subesophageal ganglion of the hawkmoth Manduca sexta. J. Comp. Neurol., 488: 255–268. doi: 10.1002/cne.20556
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2004
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: DC-05652, DC-02751
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: PGS B-244345-2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!