Resprouting and survival of guinea pig cochlear neurons in response to the administration of the neurotrophins brain-derived neurotrophic factor and neurotrophin-3
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 487, Issue 2, pages 147–165, 27 June 2005
How to Cite
Wise, A. K., Richardson, R., Hardman, J., Clark, G. and O'Leary, S. (2005), Resprouting and survival of guinea pig cochlear neurons in response to the administration of the neurotrophins brain-derived neurotrophic factor and neurotrophin-3. J. Comp. Neurol., 487: 147–165. doi: 10.1002/cne.20563
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2004
- The Stavros S. Niarchos Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-DC-0-2109
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!