Functional organization and hemispheric comparison of primary auditory cortex in the common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus)
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 487, Issue 4, pages 391–406, 11 July 2005
How to Cite
Philibert, B., Beitel, R. E., Nagarajan, S. S., Bonham, B. H., Schreiner, C. E. and Cheung, S. W. (2005), Functional organization and hemispheric comparison of primary auditory cortex in the common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus). J. Comp. Neurol., 487: 391–406. doi: 10.1002/cne.20581
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS 10414, DC 02260, NS 34835
- Veterans Affairs Medical Research
- Coleman Fund
- Hearing Research Inc.
- Fyssen Foundation
- French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Lavoisier)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!