Central amygdala in anuran amphibians: Neurochemical organization and connectivity
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 489, Issue 1, pages 69–91, 15 August 2005
How to Cite
Moreno, N. and González, A. (2005), Central amygdala in anuran amphibians: Neurochemical organization and connectivity. J. Comp. Neurol., 489: 69–91. doi: 10.1002/cne.20611
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2004
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: BFI2003-03756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!