The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Functional expression of the peptide transporter PEPT2 in the mammalian enteric nervous system
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 490, Issue 1, pages 1–11, 12 September 2005
How to Cite
Rühl, A., Hoppe, S., Frey, I., Daniel, H. and Schemann, M. (2005), Functional expression of the peptide transporter PEPT2 in the mammalian enteric nervous system. J. Comp. Neurol., 490: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/cne.20617
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2004
- Broad Medical Research Program. Grant Number: IBD-0105R
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Sche 267/5-1;5-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!