Differential distribution of release-related proteins in the hippocampal CA3 area as revealed by freeze-fracture replica labeling
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 489, Issue 2, pages 195–216, 22 August 2005
How to Cite
Hagiwara, A., Fukazawa, Y., Deguchi-Tawarada, M., Ohtsuka, T. and Shigemoto, R. (2005), Differential distribution of release-related proteins in the hippocampal CA3 area as revealed by freeze-fracture replica labeling. J. Comp. Neurol., 489: 195–216. doi: 10.1002/cne.20633
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan, scientific research on priority areas “Elucidation of glia-neuron network mediated information processing systems”. Grant Number: 15082210
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!