Movement suppression during anesthesia: Neural projections from the mesopontine tegmentum to areas involved in motor control
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 489, Issue 4, pages 425–448, 5 September 2005
How to Cite
Sukhotinsky, I., Hopkins, D. A., Lu, J., Saper, C. B. and Devor, M. (2005), Movement suppression during anesthesia: Neural projections from the mesopontine tegmentum to areas involved in motor control. J. Comp. Neurol., 489: 425–448. doi: 10.1002/cne.20636
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2004
- Israel Science Foundation
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Number: HL60292
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!