Estrogen regulation of cell proliferation and distribution of estrogen receptor-α in the brains of adult female prairie and meadow voles
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 489, Issue 2, pages 166–179, 22 August 2005
How to Cite
Fowler, C. D., Johnson, F. and Wang, Z. (2005), Estrogen regulation of cell proliferation and distribution of estrogen receptor-α in the brains of adult female prairie and meadow voles. J. Comp. Neurol., 489: 166–179. doi: 10.1002/cne.20638
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2004
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Research Service Award. Grant Number: MH-64352
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH-58616, MH-66734
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!