A disintegrin and metalloprotease 21 (ADAM21) is associated with neurogenesis and axonal growth in developing and adult rodent CNS
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 490, Issue 2, pages 163–179, 19 September 2005
How to Cite
Yang, P., Baker, K. A. and Hagg, T. (2005), A disintegrin and metalloprotease 21 (ADAM21) is associated with neurogenesis and axonal growth in developing and adult rodent CNS. J. Comp. Neurol., 490: 163–179. doi: 10.1002/cne.20659
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2004
- Kentucky Spinal Cord and Head Injury Research Trust
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RR15576
- Department of Neurological Surgery
- University of Louisville, Bucks for Brains, Kentucky Spinal Cord and Head Injury Research
- Norton Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!