Mediodorsal thalamic afferents to layer III of the rat prefrontal cortex: Synaptic relationships to subclasses of interneurons
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 490, Issue 3, pages 220–238, 26 September 2005
How to Cite
Rotaru, D. C., Barrionuevo, G. and Sesack, S. R. (2005), Mediodorsal thalamic afferents to layer III of the rat prefrontal cortex: Synaptic relationships to subclasses of interneurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 490: 220–238. doi: 10.1002/cne.20661
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2005
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: MH50314, MH45156
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression Independent Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!