Afferents of the ventral tegmental area in the rat-anatomical substratum for integrative functions
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 490, Issue 3, pages 270–294, 26 September 2005
How to Cite
Geisler, S. and Zahm, D. S. (2005), Afferents of the ventral tegmental area in the rat-anatomical substratum for integrative functions. J. Comp. Neurol., 490: 270–294. doi: 10.1002/cne.20668
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2004
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: DA 15207, NS 23805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!